Win Every Andar Bahar Game By Knowing These Secret Strategies

Gambling Goals

The well-known card game Andar Bahar was created in Bangalore. Unlike other card games like Blackjack or Baccarat, it is simple to play and doesn’t require special expertise or abilities. It’s a straightforward game of chance.

You don’t need to keep track of the cards and know complicated techniques. There are more names for Andar Bahar. For instance, Tamil is known as Mankatha or Ullae Veliyae.

The number of players in the Andar Bahar game is unrestricted. You can quickly master the rules of the Andar Bahar game thanks to its simple gameplay. An instruction manual for playing and winning at Andar Bahar at a casino is provided below.

And 24Betting is ready to offer its services if you’re seeking a reliable website to start playing Andar Bahar immediately. We are a well-known Indian casino with significant cash prizes and quick payouts. We also take Indian rupees as our main form of payment.

Andar Bahar Rules

Even though Andar Bahar is a straightforward game of chance, there is still plenty to learn. To win Andar Bahar, you must still understand the game’s procedures and regulations.

In other words, you have to predict the location of the matching correctly. Let’s examine the Andar Bahar game’s regulations in great depth.

Players and Cards

There is no cap on how many people may play Andar Bahar online. And just one 52-card deck will be utilized. The cards will first be cut and shuffled by the dealer. Then, he will select a wild or joker card randomly from the deck and deal it face-up to each participant. The participants now need to choose which side they think the matching card will appear on. The Andar side and the Bahar side are the two sides.


The Andar Bahar online game has a straightforward gameplay technique. The dealer meticulously shuffles a 52-card deck to begin. After that, he will randomly choose a card from the deck and lay it down in front of the participants. The “house card” or “joker card” are common names for this card.

Then, depending on where the matching will occur, players must place a bet on either the Andar side or the Bahar side. The betting will begin on the Andar side if the wild card or joker card is black. In contrast, betting will begin on the Bahar side if it is red.

Simple guidelines govern how to win. You will prevail if the matching card appears on your preferred side. Those that sided with the opposition will also lose their money.

Best Andar Bahar Tricks You Should Apply

  • Betting slightly more on Andar than Bahar

Betting a little more on Andar than Bahar is among the best strategies you must apply while playing this game. It lowers the house’s edge while increasing your chances of winning. This opinion arises from the Andar Bahar game does not offer fifty-fifty winning odds. Andar, the standard bet, has a chance of 51.5%, while bahar has odds of 48.5%. Furthermore, the first card is always dealt to andar when the cards are dealt alternately. Therefore, the winning card is more likely to emerge on the andar side initially.

In other words, a bet on andar will provide a greater profit than a bet on bahar. This is a significant factor in the former’s lower compensation. However, even if it does, a bet on andar has a 3% higher chance of success and will pay out 0.85% more than a bet on bahar.

  • Begin your game with smaller bets

Keeping your bet amount low is very professional and risk-free if you are a beginner. Therefore, it is better to play for lower stakes. If you place little bets, you can play the game for longer. You can also double your stake after each loss to enhance your bankroll. However, as you advance, you can increase the stakes. This is the greatest Andar bahar approach you should use as a newbie to prevent more financial loss.

Rohan Mathawan

LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

This article is authored by Rohan Mathawan, who is presently working as the Vice President of Media Sales and Operations at Techstory Media. Rohan started his career as an online gaming and technology content writer and has written more than 5000+ articles for reputed brands and companies like Techstory Media, MarketingCrap, and a few other ad agencies in the last 4 years. Rohan loves to read about online gaming during his pastime. His passion to create content about online gaming forces him to dive deep into the research of the topic and what comes out is a highly relevant and captivating piece of content that is appreciated by his readers.